Ayurvedas ancient teachings have many practices that can assist with many things including the very ‘in’ thing to do…”Oil Pulling”
Now I bet you’re thinking…what is oil pulling? And what does this have to do with health?
Well…you just wait...you’re going to be pleasantly surprised by this one and the health benefits this has for you and your smile. This natural remedy works by using pure oils to ‘pull’ out any harmful bacteria, fungus or organism from your mouth, teeth or throat.
So what are the benefits of me doing this, you’re probably thinking?
- Removes bacteria in the mouth
- Freshens bad breath
- Whitens teeth
- Heal Bleeding gums
- Detoxifies the body
- Strengthens the teeth, jaws and gums
- Avoids dryness of lips, mouth and throat
- Improves skin conditions
So…. how do I do it?
- Make sure to start oil pulling first thing in the morning before breakfast or drinking.
- Take 1-2 Tablespoons of coconut oil (Try Keeko Under Health) for about 10 – 20 minutes
- Spit out and rinse. Remember that it becomes toxic so spit carefully into the bin or toilet.
- Brush your teeth a couple of times and clean as normal.
Morning mint or lucky dip (morning mint, citrus burst, sweet sensation)